Hario V60 Ceramic Dripper 02
Making great coffee became much easier ever since the invention of the Hario V60 ceramic dripper 02. Amateur coffee enthusiasts are able to produce supreme quality coffee by using professional coffee equipment from Hario. The classic white Hario V60 ceramic dripper has unique spirals on the interior of the cup, allowing extra air flow through the thin filter papers leading to a crisper, cleaner coffee finish. Once the freshly ground coffee is inserted into the filter, simply pour over hot water, preferably using the precise Hario Buono kettle for a finely controlled pour.
TIP: When you brew with ceramic dripper do not forget to wet the V60 paper filters before you add the grounds.
The Benefits of the Hario V60 Ceramic Dripper 02
The Hario V60 Coffee Dripper range is seen as the best coffee dripper available in the world. The classic ceramic V60 has great heat retention and will last a very long time. It is robust and heat-resistant. The V60 dripper has distinctive ridges and a large centre hole that allows for even coffee brewing. The cone is designed to enable superb extraction to make fresh coffee in minutes. If you want a control over the water flow and temperature then the ceramic Hario V60 dripper is the solution for your kitchen or coffee-shop.
Cloggs Kenyan Peaberry coffee beans taste great with this brewing method!
How to use the Hario V60 Dripper
- Place V60 Dripper on top of your cup or server.
- Rinse Filter using hot water from kettle and pour away rinse water down the drain.
- Grind and pour coffee into V60 making a small crater in the middle of the grounds with your finger.
- Heat water and pour over coffee and let it pre-infuse for 30 seconds. Pour to the top in concentric circles and let the water drip through the coffee grounds into your cup or server.
- Should take less than 3 minutes.
Ceramic Hario Dripper V60 Includes:
- 1 x Hario V60 Porcelain Ceramic Dripper – 02 Size
- Unique Spiral V60 Interior
- Includes Scoop for Measuring